- Evergreen Dread – An adventure about a new Federal Agent hunting nightmarish creatures.
(Will be released in late 2022)
Where did you get your idea for your first novel, “The Pilgrim and the Prophet“?
- I attended a haunted house that ended up being something else. It was terrifying in ways that don’t require masks or capes.
Will you come and talk at my school/bookstore/nuclear bunker?
- Go to my contact page to find out.
What are some of your published stories?
- The Pilgrim and The Prophet – A thriller about an apocalyptic preacher who takes over a sleepy midwestern city to exact a moral cleansing splitting both the residents, two lovers, and American democracy against itself.
- Anthology of Bizarro – Welcome to the wonderfully horrific world of Bizarro – that dark, forbidding corner of the horror genre where absolutely anything goes and one may delve into the farthest recesses of the authors’ warped imaginations. Enjoy 16 outstanding stories, one of which is The Rusty Tractor by Victor Marrow.
When/where were you born?
- I will answer only at night while I watch you sleep.
Advice for future writers?
- By now you have googled, tweeted, and pillaged various writing books. Find your creative pulse and write the next book you want to read. Bathe in your atrocities. For every time you are eviscerated by how bad your writing is and feel the fingertips of failure slither into your soul know every writer is there with you. We are all in misery unified by a symphony of the written word. Be brave, bold, and make the words immortal. I’m rooting for you!
Will you ever write another Zeebo Dawson novel?
- Given this series does not exist I’m happy to write another.
Do you cry at sunsets?
- Sure, aren’t we all just snowflakes in a volcanic space-time prison sentenced to death? If we feel nothing then what has this all been for?